G2 Flat Mop Hands-free and Twin Bucket Mop
G2 Flat Mop Hands-free and Twin bucket mop system to save you time, energy and water. G2 Flat Mop vertical push dry design removes more water for a drier, streak-free finish on floors.
The premium microfiber mop pad is suitable to use on all hard floor surfaces, even timber. The built-in squeegee allows you to squeeze water out of the mop with vertical push in and out action. The flat mop head is designed to manoeuvre into the hard-to-reach places with its 12mm low profile.
Suitable for use on timber floorboards, vinyl, linoleum, polished concrete, tiles and more.
- Bucket includes water outlet plunger on the bottom of the bucket for easy emptying
- 3pcs of microfiber mop pads for the most efficient cleaning & microfiber pad for best absorption, each mop pad measurement: 33 x 12cm (2pcs high absorbent pads and 1pc fine bristle pad to remove stubborn dirt)
- Mop Pads are washable/re-usable - Environmentally safe. Ultra-Fine microfibers of superior absorption
- The mop disassembles into four parts for convenient storage in the bucket
Fitted with an off-centre handle, the durable plastic bucket is lightweight and convenient to move from place to place, while the removable caps at the base make for easy release of dirty water without getting your hands dirty.
Bucket includes drains for easy emptying and off-center handle for easy carrying
Each kit comes with a bucket, handle and 3 microfiber mop pads for the most efficient cleaning.
- 1pc Mop bucket Capacity up to 9 liters of water
- 1pc Stainlesss Steel Mop handle with Foam Handle Grip, Length: 128cm
- 3pcs Microfiber Mop Pads size: 33 x 12cm
Mop Bucket Specs:
- Capacity: 9 Litre
- Weight: 1.70 kgs
- Bucket Dimension: 410 x 370 x 250 mm
Packed in eCo Friendly Recycle Box
Item Number: CC-EFM-2106 | Barcode: 9353247090992